In our school all efforts will be directed towards further developing the potential of individuals in a holistic and integrated manner, so as to produce individuals who are intellectually, spiritually, emotionally and physically balanced. Such an effort is designed to produce future citizens who are knowledgeable and competent, who possess high moral standards, and who are responsible and capable .Therefore, in our school, as educators our main objectives of the school are:
- encourage all-round development of the individual covering the intellectual, physical, emotional, and spiritual domains;
- to provide opportunities for the individual to develop his or her own potentials and special strengths and abilities;
- to produce a technologically literate citizen who can contribute to the national development in the knowledge-based technology era;
- to promote a sense of responsibility towards the welfare of the community among individuals by involving them in activities that work towards making our community a better place to live in;
- to take advantages of globalization and provide forums to pupils where they can academically network with their international counterparts.